Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Printing Drills/Practice Test - 7Sage Forum

Printing Drills/Practice Test

cmn88-1cmn88-1 Core Member
edited September 4 in General 11 karma

I am trying to use the download drill feature, as I want to practice while offline, but am unable to download any questions. Is there a solution for this, it was a genuinely helpful feature.

Comments

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    319 karma

Hi @cmn88-1 ,

By any chance, are you are trying to print the PDFs of PTs 101–158? If so, please note that they are not currently available for download. The print PDF option is only available for older tests (PTs 1–94) by clicking the "QuickView" button. Next, tap on "Printable" in the Digital Tester, followed by the download icon on the left side of your "PDF Password."

To print out PTs 101–158, which are reformatted PTs, you'll need to switch the version of your Drill page to "Obsolete format." Then, navigate to the Advanced Builder drill, locate the sections equivalent to PTs 101–158, and print those sections.

You can use this table as a guideline: Mapping old sections to new.

I hope this helps!