Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to study (practice questions while doing module?)

ehoffner25ehoffner25 Core Member
in General 4 karma

I feel like I should be doing practice questions as I go through the module. Does anyone have any insight or do you think the best way to do it is go through the course and do practice questions when they are given? And if you are doing practice questions along the way how are you putting them into your studying of the module. Thanks!

Comments

• LSAT EnjoyerLSAT Enjoyer Core Member
    edited September 13 9 karma

Hey ehoffner25!

I was in the same spot as you a few months ago and I wondered the same thing. Now that I am in the stage of doing drills and PTs my advice is to go through the core cirriculum including the LR and RC sections and do the practice questions as you encounter them. Going into full drills right away is counterintuitive since you would not have had the time to encounter the question types and learn from the explanations JY provides. You do in fact get a chance to drill the question type after each sub-section in the LR and the new RC modules. So don't worry about doing practice questions arbitrarily throughout the core cirriculum, it is designed very well and it will provide you with plently opportunities to practice. Good luck with your studies!