Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scoring Consistently... But not the score I want

J.D. HopefulJ.D. Hopeful Core Member
in General 22 karma

So I'm scoring consistently in the 160/161, with BR of 163, and a one-time score 164. While I'm glad that I am at least accurate in my scores, I'm not sure how to break through, and become better in those specific areas. I've been doing focused drills, but clearly it's not having an effect yet.

Any tips/advice on how to approach this in a different way?

Thanks!

Comments

• learnerheartlearnerheart Live Member
    46 karma

I have started journaling the questions I get wrong. Like I was stuck at one score for months then tried this, and pt went up by 2 points in 1 week. I take the time to break down the stimulus and my thought process before watching explanation videos. Like understanding how each sentence relates to each other/my interpretation of them. Then I can see clearly where I went wrong and how the video explanation is better. Like missing a word, misinterpreting a word, or misunderstanding a word. It's really all about the word on the page, and you get it wrong when you don't see it the way it's meant to be read. I hope this helps. And I'm always looking for study buddies so feel free to reach out if you study on the weekends.