Hit my goal score but now anxiety is higher than ever - November LSAT

ConnorC80ConnorC80 Core Member
in General 64 karma

I hit my goal score of 168 with a BR score of 174. I have only taken 5 PTs so far that have only trended upwards, previous PT score was a 160 with a BR score of 166. I understand I still have many weeks to keep studying but I do have midterms on the two weeks leading up. My anxiety for whatever reason is higher than ever, I don't have a real average of PT scores because I have only taken 5 PT that have only had upward trends after each. I do believe my ceiling is higher than what I scored but I want to make sure im consistent. My plan is to drill LR and RC for the first half of each week and take a PT at the end of each week, is this a good plan? Any tips for handling anxiety especially with my case? I really hope it was not a fluke.

Comments

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    676 karma

You have to try to handle that very special brand of anxiety like we handle all LSAT anxieties, which is to not let yourself go down the ‘what if…’ rabbit holes and focus on the only thing you really can do on this test, which is just do the best you can with what’s directly in front of you.