Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best RC tips, especially for implied questions?

tlpalmer98tlpalmer98 Core Member

Taking the October LSAT here in a week. Nervous, like most, but I am confident in the time and work I have put in. Five of my six PTs are at or above my goal score so I'm just hoping for consistency.

I actually feel pretty comfortable with LR at this point. Not too surprising considering how great the new curriculum is and how long it spends going over every question type. RC is a totally different story. If they are easier passages I can score as well as a - 3, but more often than not I am struggling to finish all four passages and ending up anywhere from -7 to -12. I will try working on that this week by just drilling as much as I can.

According to analytics, a huge area of emphasis for me is implied questions. Maybe it's easily explainable due to me consistently not finishing passages, but any advice/tips are greatly appreciated considering how frequently these question types come up on the test.

P.S. If you are taking the October LSAT, good luck! Just apply what you have learned and see where it takes you. Don't let this test take control of you, even if you start off with a rocky section. You CAN bounce back.