Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How should proficient level students coming from another prep course approach studying with 7Sage?

ThatLuigiDudeThatLuigiDude Live Member
in General 5 karma

Hello. I just enrolled in 7Sage because I am having trouble breaking into the 170s. I usually score in the 160s-165s. I usually miss around 6 questions per LR section and 6 per RC section. I have an extremely good understanding of question types, conditional statements, common logical fallacies, etc and don't feel like I need to waste my time with understanding the basics again (I was enrolled in another prep course before this, which is where I learned all of it). However, I seem to get fairly easily tripped up over level 4-5 difficulty questions. How would one recommend studying with 7Sage for someone in my boat? Should I just do drilling exclusively with those difficult questions? Does someone have another approach that helped them break into the 170s that they wouldn't mind sharing? I take my exam for the third time in January of 2025. A recommendation of how I should approach studying for RC sections is also appreciated. Motivation is high but my confidence in breaking into the 170s is diminishing, unfortunately.