Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub Advantage subscription Question

yanasokyanasok Core Member

Hi!
New member here and I just got my subscription to 7sage but now it's telling me I also have to get a LawHub Advantage subscription.
I am very confused, can I use 7sage without it?

Comments

• sanique.rowesanique.rowe Member Student Services
    17 karma

Hey there!

This is a good question with a sort of confusing answer. Here’s the deal:

LSAC, the company that administers the LSAT, requires all students to subscribe to LawHub Advantage ($120/year) in order to take any LSAT prep course, including ours. This is the only way to get access to official LSAT PrepTests, or any question from a past LSAT.

Your monthly subscription to 7Sage, meanwhile, gives you access to our platform with lessons, explanations, and analytics. In other words, you're paying LSAC for copies of past LSATs, and you're paying us for the educational materials that will help you actually make use of those tests.

I hope this helps clear things up. Feel free to reach back out if you have any further questions!

• yanasokyanasok Core Member
    9 karma

So can I keep using 7sage without the LSAC subscription?

• sanique.rowesanique.rowe Member Student Services
    17 karma

Hi there,

To clarify, as noted on our pricing page, an active LSAC LawHub Advantage subscription is required to access real LSAT questions through the 7Sage course.

Without the LawHub Advantage subscription, certain features of your 7Sage course, such as the PrepTests and explanation videos, won’t be available. Unfortunately, this is part of LSAC's policy, and we have no control over it. You can purchase a LawHub Advantage subscription through LSAC.