Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to Lawhub Advantage content on 7sage after subscription

zukinibread9zukinibread9 Core Member

I subscribed to LawHub Advantage yesterday and it is linked to my 7sage. However I still do not have access to the LawHub Advantage material, and I get a pop-up saying that I need to purchase it even though I already did. Do I need to link, and unlink the account? Please help!!

Comments

• bella-2bella-2 Live Member
    4 karma

This happened to me just now!

• bella-2bella-2 Live Member
    4 karma

Let me know if you end up finding out how to fix this. I sent out a couple of emails to the contact me page for assistance, but still no response!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    601 karma

@zukinibread9 @"bella-2" I am so sorry for the trouble. I have sent you both a message to help you resolve the issue. Please let me know if you have not received my messages. Thank you.

• MaltamilkboneMaltamilkbone Live Member
    6 karma

I am experiencing the same problem. Hopefully, this problem is resolved soon.

• LSATpractice-1LSATpractice-1 Core Member
    42 karma

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Just got the subscription but can't access the contents. @"Mary - Student Service" please advise. Thank you!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 12 601 karma

@"LSATpractice-1" @Maltamilkbone I'm so sorry about that. I have also sent you a message. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thanks.

• MaltamilkboneMaltamilkbone Live Member
    6 karma

@"Mary - Student Service" I don’t appear to have received your message.

• hernerika19hernerika19 Live Member
    5 karma

I am having the same issue.

601 karma

@Maltamilkbone I looked on our end and can confirm that the message was sent to your email address. Please check your email inbox. Thank you.

• jbkr98jbkr98 Alum Member
    7 karma

I'm having the same problem as well

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    160 karma

@hernerika19 and @jbkr98, my apologies for this. I've responded to you via email regarding the issue. Please let me know if you didn't receive my email or if you have any questions.

• RelampagoRelampago Core Member
    9 karma

Experiencing the same issue.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1433 karma

@Relampago I am so sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account! I have sent you an email to help resolve this.

To anyone having the same issues linking your LSAC LawHub subscription to your 7Sage account, please send a copy of your receipt for purchasing the LSAC LawHub Advantage subscription to us so we can provide interim access to your account while your account hasn't been properly linked.

We are terribly sorry again for the trouble and please let me know if you have any questions!

• Bingus B.Bingus B. Core Member
    18 karma

Also having this issue, how should we send our LawHub receipt?

• fuggirobbyfuggirobby Live Member
    10 karma

what does law hub do??

• cam-1cam-1 Core Member
    2 karma

@"Cherry - Student Service" I am having this issue right now where should I send the receipt?

• Sashell - Student ServiceSashell - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    253 karma

Hi @"Bingus B." please send your Lawhub receipt to studentservice@7sage.com and I'll take care of the issue for you!

@fuggirobby LSAC, the company that administers the LSAT, requires all students to subscribe to LawHub Advantage subscription ($115/year) in order to take any LSAT prep course, including ours. This is the only way to get access to official LSAT PrepTests using our Digital Tester, or any question from a past LSAT.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

• apalaniyapalaniy Core Member
    edited March 12 13 karma

I'm still having the same issue and spent 1 hour on the phone with LSAC to determine if I have two accounts. They said definitively I only have 1 AND it has an active LSAC Lawhub advantage account - I attached proof of my receipt and account to 7sage and they still have not granted me access. This is clearly a technical issue on 7sage's side given so many people are having the same issue, can we get some insight as to what is happening?

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    23 karma

@"amrutha.palaniyappan" I am so sorry for the trouble. We have responded to your inquiry and sent you an email update. Please let me know if you didn't receive it or if you have any further concerns.

• smylavarsmylavar Core Member
    4 karma

Having the same issue currently even though I did renew my subscription 7sage is not reflecting this. Does anyone know how to resolve it?

• Agnes - Student ServiceAgnes - Student Service Member Moderator
    23 karma

@smylavar I am sorry for the trouble. I have sent you a message regarding the matter. Please let me know if you did not receive it. Thank you.

• LSAT_DesiLSAT_Desi Alum Member
    4 karma

Hello, I am having a similar issue, I go to connect my Lawhub Advantage and it gives me an error to the likes of I already have a coach connected. Please help! thank you