Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THERE IS HOPE (Looking for endurance tips)

Haley ScioleHaley Sciole Core Member
edited October 20 in November 2024 LSAT 50 karma

Wrote this past June LSAT and scored a 145. Starting cracking down on my prep late August / Early September and scored a 158 untimed this past week. This did give me the motivational booster that made me feel like for the first time I might be able to do this thing.

Any tips for endurance? I took about an hour for each section but a lot of that was having the correct answer but sitting there wondering if it was actually right. My goal for the November test would is to score a 160 since I have a 3.9 GPA and that would put me in a good scholarship zone for most the schools I would like to attend.

Comments

• jogbon123jogbon123 Core Member
    3 karma

tbh i got extended time for adhd. only thing that worked for me.

• dianakmezagdianakmezag Core Member
    4 karma

Since you're saying most of your time is going to wondering if you're getting questions right, personally I would suggest picking the answer that you feel is correct and then moving on. If during your blind review (I'm assuming you're doing that with your practices) you see that you got a question wrong that you thought was right, spend more time trying to understand how you got tricked.

This helped me a lot because you start seeing patterns. For example, on some questions you'll notice that ONE word makes a tempting answer wrong, so as you keep drilling and practicing and you begin to narrow down your answer choices to two or three, you'll be better able to look for those key words that will help you eliminate wrong answer choices.

So I guess what I'm saying is that more than being worried about being right, focus on understanding why wrong answers are wrong, because this way even if you're super lost on a question, if you can narrow the choices down to two good ones your odds of picking the right answer are way better!

Anyway I don't know if this helped but good luck on your test!