LSAT PT - Score Drop

prat6394prat6394 Alum Member
edited September 2015 in October 2015 LSAT 9 karma
I took my last PT before the test this Saturday and my scores fell a lot I have taken about 15 test where my scores consistently stayed in my target range and then for this test I fell almost 10 points. Am I burnout and should stop studying now or work my tail off for the next 48hrs?

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Stop
    Studying
    Now

Take a break, review some stuff lightly if anything, do a couple of logic games here and there and just relax.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    Ah stop studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If anything, at this point, you won't see any improvements and you're only hurting yourself by stressing out about it and trying to push yourself.

Take it from me, I'm a classic case of continuously burning myself out and stressing. Taking the time off does wonders. Just stop and look towards Saturday :) where you will undoubtedly crush it!
  • prat6394prat6394 Alum Member
    9 karma
    Thank you for your responses. A quick follow up question: with light practice would like a section or two be too much?
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @prat6394 said:
    stop studying now
    Good idea

@prat6394 said:
    or work my tail off for the next 48hrs
    Bad idea.

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    @prat6394 said:
    with light practice would like a section or two be too much?
    Today will be my last study day. All I'm doing is looking through PTs in the 70s to re-familiarize myself with them, looking through my past incorrect answers in the 70s, doing some LG practice in the 70s, and taking 1 PT completely untimed and working through it. This will be over the course of the whole day with many long breaks in between.

No more studying on Thursday or Friday though. That's what I would recommend :)