Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Trainer ?

LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
in General 1024 karma
I am about 30% through the trainer and so far it is meh. I still have not come across drills where I needed test's to do sections out of? Is this because they are counting on you having some type of guide? At any rate is it worth finishing? I plan to skip games section no matter what as J.Y. videos are just so good.

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    You need to go to their website and pick a study schedule. The schedule will tell you when and what you need to be drilling. You will be drilling from certain PT so you'll need to get those if you do not already. The website will tell you specifically which ones you'll need. You sound so lackluster about the book. Is this because you already know the info and were expecting something new or a new approach, or is it just not presented in a way that meshes well with you? It is definitely worth finishing though, imo. I only picked a few things from the LG sections that I've incorporated with the 7Sage method but the LR and RC sections were golden for me. Especially the section on Flaws. If the book is not flowing for you just stick with 7Sage. You don't need the book to learn the fundamentals. Lots of people use one to supplement the other whenever there's a lack of understanding or a different approach is needed.