Significant Drop in Older PT's - Help!

sonnet91sonnet91 Member
edited October 2015 in General 14 karma
So just to give some background I started studying for the October LSAT end of June and was PT-ing around the early160's by the time I wrote the exam.

The thing is that I didn't do all the PT's from 30-75 as usually recommended since I was on a time crunch, so I skipped 51-61. But did the 30's, 40's, 60's and 70's.

Now I am studying for December and writing all the PT's that I missed. The bizarre thing is that in the 50's series so far I've been getting mid 150's! Should I be too concerned? Why has my score dropped so much for the older LSATS?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• allergicallergic Alum Member Inactive Sage
    246 karma
    How many have you taken from the 50s series? How much time did you take off after the October test?
  • sonnet91sonnet91 Member
    14 karma
    Just two and I starting PT-ing again 1 week after I wrote October. Maybe it's too early to freak out and just got a little rusty from the week break?
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    456 karma
    I took a 13 day break from everything LSAT related after the Oct. exam. I took my first PT last Friday and also scored about 4 points below my average prior to October. Probably just rust. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you start consistently scoring in that mid 150 range.
  • allergicallergic Alum Member Inactive Sage
    246 karma
    If it's only two I don't think you should be too worried. You're within the normal range of fluctuation.