Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Approach

cryallcryall Alum Member
edited February 2014 in General 52 karma
Hey everyone! Hope all who took the February test did well! So I self studied for the December test with powerscore, found 7sage at the very very end and used the free resources. Now I will be taking the June test, I purchased the medium priced package here because I loved the free materials when studying for December as well as the BR approach. Now I have a question, I used up a lot of the practice tests because I assumed I would only be taking the LSAT once, I haven't done any tests from the 40s, a couple from the 50s, and then maybe 2 very recent tests. Now I'm planning on taking all the tests included with my plan, should I take them out of order and take the ones I've done before first? Leaving the fresh ones before test day, or the other way around? Thanks!

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    I'd do the fresh ones first. Maybe save a couple for close to June. That way you do the used tests later on in your study, and your memory of them will be foggier.