Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Note about rescheduled tests

zhenderszhenders Free Trial Member
edited February 2014 in General 228 karma
Hey all, I tested yesterday; I was a weather reschedule for the Feb 8th test.

I thought I'd just take a moment and let anyone who's interested know a bit about how a rescheduled test could potentially be a bit different than what you're preparing for =)

So in the event that you have to take a rescheduled test (I guess this is only likely during the winter season tests), be aware that you may run across a test whose LG go back to single-page format (I was a bit surprised for this when I opened up my test). In addition, while the RC section seemed pretty modern (I think as a result of needing to have the comparative section), the LR seemed very dated, and almost definitely were indeed. This seemed obvious to me, because (1) The wording was much more similar to the 40's than the 50's, 60's or 70's, and (2) the question content dated themselves at times pretty obviously (reference to the current popularity of the desktop PC and such).

LG were also -- for lack of a better way to describe them -- weird, just like they were in the 40's and before.

All of that to say, if you find yourself rescheduled, it might be worth your time to practice a LG section in the old style beforehand, and to maybe take or retake a PT in the 40's (which are just so much different from the 60's on) just incase =) certainly not a necessity by any means, but just be aware of the possiblity of an older-feeling rescheduled test!

Comments

• LSATPuppyLSATPuppy Alum Member
    82 karma
    Overall, how difficult/easy did you find your test?
  • zhenderszhenders Free Trial Member
    228 karma
    Well, the short answer is it felt average; LR1 felt super easy, LR2 felt medium-hard, RC felt hard, LG felt medium.

On the other hand, it's always important to remember the curve =) if a test is "easy", that doesn't typically translate into a better score -- just a tougher curve!