Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Study Buddy in Los Angeles area

michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
edited February 2014 in General 79 karma
Hi,

My name is Michelle taking 2014 June test. I really want to achieve my goal score by June so that I can focus on the application procedure during Fall. I had to make a decision to take a leave from work in order to completely focus on studying – this shows how much I am serious and determined. I am looking for someone who can share this motivation and be a support each other. I’ve studied with few other people and found it very effective to analyze questions together and talk it out and explain to each other.

I met good studying buddies through 7 sage forum but they all live little far. So wanted to find someone close by so that we can meet up in person. I live close to Downtown LA so anyone around me to meet up and study together I am down any time. However, I found Skype or Phone are still very good communication tool. So anyone who has the same goal and motivation Please contact me at 213.700.3059 or michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

Comments

• luthien_caradhlas-1luthien_caradhlas-1 Alum Member
    48 karma
    I'm interested! But I live in Hacienda Heights CA (zip code 91745). How far are you?
  • michellemoon0708michellemoon0708 Alum Member
    79 karma
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply :) I live around DTLA (90006). But I don't mind traveling to meet up since I am studying full time now. Otherwise Skype or Phone works very well. Please contact me at 213.700.3059 or michellemoon0708@gmail.com. Again it is so important and necessary to have someone with me going along this Law School journey. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Michelle
    79 karma
    I need more supports! LSAT is truly mental fight. So important to have a good study partner having great motivation as well as determination. I am currently taking a break from work in order to fully focus on LSAT. I am taking a PT every the other day. Please contact me if you are down to crank it down PTs together :)
  • jrmikuzisjrmikuzis Alum Member
    3 karma
    Im located in westchester by LMU if you are interested. Also what are you scoring at right now if you dont mind me asking
    79 karma
    Thanks for the tip :)