Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hand Scoring Question...

stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
edited October 2015 in General 3197 karma
So I just finally reviewed PT 76 and discovered I missbubbled 4 answers in LR1 and had 2 other questions I didn't erase well enough. My score was well below my median, so I am not worring about hand scoring but if you can tell ever so slightly which one was suppose to be the answer vs the one erased is that something you would use handscoring for?

I know it would not impact the 4 misbubbles, but the 2 that weren't registered by the scantron. Would that be something hand scoring would correct?

If I scored high enough (or heck even not had the missbubbles) those 2 points could have made some serious impact on scholarship opportunities.

I guess I am mainly looking for answers as to if a hand score would be a good move in that case, If I were to make such a disasterous error again.

Comments

• J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    It's hard to say without looking at how clear your answer sheet indicates an erasure, but yes. I would say there is no harm in requesting a hand score in that case.