Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Search Accessibility/Ease of Use

schyler.coxschyler.cox Alum Member
edited November 2015 in General 152 karma
Has anyone else really had trouble with finding certain PT questions on the discussion board? I'll have a specific question, but I'll try searching it via the suggested format, just the PT, the question, etc. and more times than not nothing comes up, even though I KNOW THERE ARE QUESTIONS ABOUT PT 75 ON HERE. It seems very impractical. I generally will have to post my own discussion about it, and I hate to do that if there is a perfectly good explanation out there, already written by someone, and then have someone waste their time re-explaining it.It just doesn't seem to be a good format.

Am I missing something? I think it would be a really great addition to have an area where the specific PT's are discussed, and then the questions/sections pre-listed, similar to Manhattan Prep maybe, but obviously with a 7Sage spin. I really hate having to go to another website with less-than-stellar explanations when the community here is filled with brilliant minds and 7Sagers... I love this community and consider myself quite loyal. Just my two cents. What does anyone else think?

(P.S. can anyone supply a link to PT 75.1.11?)

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope studying is rollling along!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    We're working on something like this, don't worry.

@schyler.cox said:
    (P.S. can anyone supply a link to PT 75.1.11?)
    http://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-75-section-1-question-11/
  • schyler.coxschyler.cox Alum Member
    edited November 2015 152 karma
    thank you @"Dillon A. Wright" ! But I don't have access, I couldn't pay for any other courses but the starter :( Since I had mistakenly put so much money in other *ahem* completely useless, ineffective, ridiculously expensive prep courses about a year ago before I was aware of 7Sage or anything.
    I figured it would be addressed eventually, it's pretty much the only thing that's not user-intuitive on this site. Thank you for the help!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma
    @schyler.cox Thanks for letting us know about the issue! Good search something we've wanted for a long time. The search function on the discussion forum was very bad - so bad that we removed it. We've been trying to figure out how to setup a good search function for the discussion forum, but it's proven to be surprisingly difficult - it's going to take us some time. Sorry!