Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When do we get to write our names on the answer sheet?

whykayseeswhykaysees Member
in General 10 karma
I feel like this is a really silly question, but I tried searching on Google and on the forums here and couldn't find anything... So here goes: When do we get to write our names on the answer sheet on test day?

I've been using the 7sage proctor and the section 1 instructions aren't long enough for me to write my name (I have a very long name...), and the proctor mentions to not write on the answer sheet. So do we get to write our names before the section 1 instructions are read? Maybe someone who's written the test before could shed some light on this (laughably simple) question... Thanks in advance!

Comments

• kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Yes, writing your name is one of the first things you do, as well as writing a statement and signing it
  • whykayseeswhykaysees Member
    10 karma
    Perfect! That's what I needed to know. Thanks!
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    edited December 2015 1644 karma
    @whykaysees said:
    the section 1 instructions aren't long enough for me to write my name
    There is a pre-test proctor in the options that you can use as well that will guide you through all that . (Disregard if you've already seen it)
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Wow I didn't know that! Re the pretext proctor!

Just to share my testing by experience the filling out the name and all of the other components took out proctor nearly 35 min to do before we ever opened our test booklets. Your name goes on 3 places then the sting center, testing booklet and lots of other things as well. You'll have lots and lots of time so nothing you need to practice. Plus they ask if everyone is done before moving on.