Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Older PTs

noobie1noobie1 Member
edited December 2015 in General 266 karma
Just finished my second PT (#12) and it seemed significantly easier than the 2007 diagnostic. In particular, RC was a breeze. Reading some previous discussions, I get the impression that older tests have certain sections that are easier, while other sections may be tougher. At what point do the PTs start to closely resemble current iterations of the LSAT?

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    While this isn't based upon my own experience, I think the shift towards the more recent tests occurs in the 60s and again when you reach the 70s. I wouldn't get too caught up on these subtle changes. The tests are pretty much the same, but the subtle nuances come into play in the wording of the stimuli and "tightness" of some of the answer choices. Best of luck to you.
  • auefyauefy Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    This is mainly my observation but when I used to do the PTs around 30 and under, the RC was significantly easier than it is on the more recent tests. I wouldn't use those tests as a measure of where you'll necessarily score, because I think there are some changes in terms of section difficulty, but rather for mere practice.
  • noobie1noobie1 Member
    266 karma
    Thanks for the feedback!
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Anytime.