Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on how to bind printouts of Practice Test PDFs

twssmithtwssmith Alum
in General 5120 karma
Can't remember where I saw a picture of a PT with tape as a binder but it made me wonder if there is an easy way to more mimic testing conditions with a bound test. On a positive note, having the PT on loose pages actually slows me down forcing me to move quicker thru the PT. Curious about ingenious ideas to take PTs beyond diapers strategies:)

Comments

• J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    Not sure if this is the ideal way, but I just make three staples on the left sides. Feels close enough to the real thing to me.
  • StopLawyingStopLawying Alum Member
    821 karma
    Yeah I do the same thing, works great.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Another staple user. Get them as close to the edge of the paper as possible. It feels identical to a pre-printed LSAT.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Thank you all for your advice!! Keep it simple:)
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    I never ever stapled or bound mine! LSAT rebels unite ... @DumbHollywoodActor had some conscientious PT binding methods IIRC...
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Don't bother binding. Turning the page takes the same amount of time bound or unbound and if you have made it this far in life you shouldn't have an issue with this on test day just because you didn't bind your PTs.