Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Advice

simon.iskandersimon.iskander Alum Member
in General 12 karma
Hi guys,

I'm retaking the LSAT in February. I scored a 155, but that's after getting -16 on logic games (yeah I suck at them). I'm aiming for a 160, and I'm pretty confident in the RC/LR sections, so I'm just trying to focus on actually 'getting' logic games. What's the best place to start? I have the powerscore bible and workbook. I'm just wondering about strategies in general- should I work through the book, get a different book, ignore the book and just do PTs-idk. I've already been through the LG questions on this site (in the syllabus, not each and every walkthrough!) Also, is my goal even reasonable? I appreciate any and all input. Thanks!

Comments

• Grey WardenGrey Warden Alum Member
    813 karma
    Pacifico offers some really useful tips on this thread for logic games
    http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @simon.iskander You are in a decent spot to excel on your next take given the drive to really go after LG. With you having such a low score on LG, you can really bring that up in a hurry. I would take the advice of @Riju2015 and consult @Pacifico attack strategy. Some of the games might require more tries than just the four he prescribes. Its a great strategy though and will work wonders for your LG. IMHO, the most important thing to remember when foolproofing LG is not necessarily to memorize the games themselves, but the inferences at play within each game. Memorizing key inferences and how you arrived there is the key. Since each game is just a genetic clone of another one, repetition and getting your eyes on as many games is going to be crucial. Watch the explanations of the games you don't score perfectly on (and within time) the first take. You have a long few weeks ahead of you, but I would focus on LG only with just a light sprinkling of LR and RC along the way to keep everything fresh. Best of luck to you.