Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Designating questions for BR

artemisartemis Member
in General 53 karma
I did my first PT yesterday (37) under strict time conditions. I had previously done the June 2007 in timed 35 min sections, but had long breaks in between every section. When doing PT37 I found that in the race to finish I often forgot to circle questions if I wasn't sure.

As I BR and skim the questions I didn't circle, I often remember that I wasn't sure. Should I just consider them a circled question too?

Has anyone tried just checkmarking the questions they are sure about (100% or 90% or whatever level you're using) and BR-ing the unchecked questions? Feels more satisfying in a way to feel 'yeah, I got this' and check it than to say, 'erm, not sure, guess that's a circle, then'. Also, if there is time to revisit the question before time is up and you go back and get sure, you don't have to erase a circle.

I usually use a big arrow when I want to revisit a question if time permits, since I wouldn't have time to go to all circled questions and want to prioritize.

Comments

• cverdugocverdugo Free Trial Member
    136 karma
    Maybe when you're going through the section timed, every time you eliminate a wrong answer choice cross it out. So when you are done with the section look at every question where you did not eliminate wrong answers and do the BR process for them. Since you are forgetting to circle the questions this might be a better method. I think so you are at the beginning of your prep I would hedge to BRing more questions. And most likely in about 7-10 PTs circling of questions for BR will become habit and during strict-timed conditions you will be way better at eliminating wrong answer choices so you will be more sure of your answers and won't feel as guilty if you don't BR them.