Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Method Question

SteFunny-1-1-1SteFunny-1-1-1 Core Member
in General 224 karma
Hello all!

So I recently started the 7Sage Curriculum from the beginning again and I also have Mike Kim's LSAT Trainer. My question is, would it better to go through the 7Sage curriculum first and then focus on the LSAT Trainer, or could I do both simultaneously? I dont want to do anything that may be detrimental when it comes to how best to prepare. Also, if I do both simultaneously, is it in my best interest to only do the same topic in the Trainer as I am doing in 7Sage or would it be okay to work on different areas? Thanks for the advice and help!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Pick one and see it through to the end. Then do the other. They aren't organized in the same manner so it will just confuse you more if you have to search and skip around.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Do one, then the other. Get a full understanding of the first, so that you can use the latter to determine how you want to approach the test. For instance, you may find that Mike does an excellent job of explaining something, but you prefer the method(s) used on 7Sage. In that case, you may want to adhere to 7Sage's methodology.
  • SteFunny-1-1-1SteFunny-1-1-1 Core Member
    224 karma
    Thank you both very much for your feedback! I will go through the 7Sage curriculum first. :)