Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Reviews] University of Redlands, Redlands, CA

xander787xander787 Alum Member
Proctors: Proctors were overall very nice. In fact I remember that on my test day there was construction happening across the street. Honestly I didn't really hear it but the proctors told us before the test specifically that they were aware of it and had even sent students across the street to ask if they could delay their work until after the test or at least keep the volume to a minimum. I thought this was incredibly nice of them and showed that they really did care about creating a quiet testing environment

Facilities: Restrooms were pretty small I remember. There's a few of them scattered throughout the various levels of the building but each has only maybe one or two stalls inside so if you have to use the restroom before the test or during a break it might take a bit as I recall there being a bit of a line. Other than that the building was nice and cool (some people needed jackets, I was fine and preferred the a/c and cool classrooms) and the classrooms were really nice as well

What kind of room: Size of a 20-25 person classroom. Mine was on the third floor in a very quiet building

How many in the room: About 10-15 students per room

Desks: Huge desks! A full table for each person!

Left-handed accommodation: N/A, you get a huge desk

Noise levels: Very quiet throughout. The building is nice and quiet and nobody seemed to be around for miles on campus on the day of the test

Parking: Parking was pretty easy, much if it is nearby the building itself. Signage was put up so not hard to find. There didn't seem to be very much parking as I recall as far as number of spaces but I got there early so it wasn't an issue.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: Arrived at around 7:45am and we went into the room by about 8:15-8:30 if I recall correctly and I want to say that the test started around 9am. Really rough times since this was so long ago now but I remember waiting in the building for probably at least 30 minutes before getting into the room

Irregularities or mishaps: None

Other comments: Pretty good location to take a test. I'm from a much larger university within an hour of redlands and didn't want to take it at my school because I've been in the ridiculously large lecture halls with their small desks and knew that wasn't going to be fun. Super glad I went to Redlands

Would you take the test here again? Definitely. From the quiet rooms and campus, the super nice proctors, and the huge desks honestly I doubt you could ask for a more perfect testing center

Date[s] of Exam[s]: October 2015