Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] University of Minnesota, St Paul, MN

cmart102cmart102 Alum Member
Proctors: My particular proctor was really anal about following the instructions exactly, and even threatened to kick someone out. The others were normal, no problems.

Facilities: Nice. It's on the St. Paul campus of the University which has mostly the graduate schools, so it's much quieter than the main campus. There were 3 or so different classrooms that people took the test in so it wasn't too crowded. Nice waiting area for the break.

What kind of room: Small classroom, good lighting

How many in the room: 40ish

Desks: Fold out table, 2 to a table. A tad small, but it still was more than enough space.

Left-handed accommodation: N/A

Noise levels: Very quiet

Parking: There was a big lot behind the building, as well as a big parking ramp. It might be worth scouting out the location before test day just so you know where you're going.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: I don't recall exactly, but I remember being surprised at how quick it got started. Probably about 30 minutes.

Irregularities or mishaps:

Other comments: All in all I was pleasantly surprised. I'd definitely recommend this test center.

Would you take the test here again? Absolutely

Date[s] of Exam[s]: December, 2015