Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB

amarie92amarie92 Alum Member
Proctors: I found the proctors to be very professional. They made the instructions clear and they were quiet during testing time. They all seemed to be calm, and that helped me to feel calm as well.

Facilities: the facilities were great. I wrote in a newer building (CCIS building). The room I was in was close to many bathrooms, which were very clearly marked.

What kind of room: I was in a big theatre-style lecture hall. It had good lighting and was very spacious.

How many in the room: approximately 100 people.

Desks: the room had 3 sections of long tables on the left, right and middle of the room with many rows. I lucked out and had nobody down my entire table and I was front row in the middle section. Even with people sharing rows of tables, there was plenty of room.

Left-handed accommodation: the long tables would not be an issue for right- or left-handed people.

Noise levels: low. Proctors and test writers were very quiet.

Parking: there are two large parking lots on either side of this building with relatively inexpensive hourly rates.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: my test started on time. Proctors were fast when checking people in and reading instructions.

Irregularities or mishaps: none

Other comments: n/a

Would you take the test here again? yes! I had no test center hiccups, which helped with my nerves.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: June 2015