Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Center Review: GULC, Washington, DC

deleted accountdeleted account Free Trial Member
Proctors: Proctors were fine. A little distracting (looking at phones during test) but mostly quiet enough. Enforced rules pretty well. 5/10

Facilities: You know. It's a college campus. Pretty normal.

What kind of room: Large lecture hall.

How many in the room: 80-100? Maybe more?

Desks: I received 2 tiny desks. Not enough room for book and answer sheet, much less the rest of my stuff. Ended up with a hacked-together system of book on one desk, answer sheet tucked underneath it, and my extra supplies on the seat of the desk next to me.

Left-handed accommodation: N/A

Noise levels: Loud. Ventilation going, shocked at how noisy my neighbors were. I think it may have been the acoustics of the rum. Just couldn't really concentrate.

Parking: N/A

Time elapsed from arrival to test: A while. Mostly because the other students in the test center took freaking forever to fill out the pre-test stuff.

Irregularities or mishaps: None.

Other comments: The whole thing felt like a circus. I don't think the proctors really had a grasp on anything at all.

Would you take the test here again? Under no circumstances. I did take the test 2 more times and instead of taking it at Georgetown I traveled 300 miles to take it at the awesome test center near my parents.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: Feb 2015