Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Test Center Review] Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, WA

GochujiangGochujiang Alum Member
Proctors: For the most part, the proctors seemed like they knew what was going on. I had no issues with them. They chatted before and during breaks, but were not distracting during the test. They walked around a little bit, but not irritatingly so. They were clearly students, but I'm not sure if law students or not.

Facilities: There were bathrooms just outside the lecture halls/test rooms. For the males, the bathrooms were busy on break, but I could get in and out pretty quick. Just outside the building there is a Starbucks that wasn't too busy and with a bathroom too.

What kind of room: It was what I've noticed to be the modern law school setup. It was a lecture hall with continuous desk/table layout divided into three sections. Perfect lighting, and even better, the desk space was amazing! You could have everything laid out with plenty of space. Each row was on its own level, and all levels were separated by one step.

How many in the room: About 60, with the room about 70% full. Was not cramped at all.

Desks: The desks were lecture hall styled continuous running desks. So everyone in the same row is pretty much on the same desk as it runs across the hall. The middle section had as many as 5 or 6, while the side sections had a max of 2.

Left-handed accommodation: With continuous desks, I don't see this as an issue.

Noise levels: Very low, I didn't even hear anyone else turn their text book pages. Seemed really odd to me how quiet it was.

Parking: I think there was free street parking by the school, but it was early and I didn't trust the street sign. I opted to park in the Seattle University visitor lot which costs $6.00 for 12 hours on the weekend. The visitor lot is just a 2 minute walk from the law school building.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: LSAC said check in by 8:30, but the proctors didn't start checking in people until 8:30. By the time they processed all the testers and sent them to their respective lecture halls to start the test, it was around 9:30.

Irregularities or mishaps: None.

Other comments: The proctors sat the testers front to back as they checked in. If you want to sit in front, get in line early. If you want to sit in back, get in the back part of the line.

Would you take the test here again? Yes, absolutely. It really was about perfect. If I were to change anything, I'd show up at 8:30. I showed up at 8:00 and had to wait until almost 9:00 just to get a seat.

Date[s] of Exam[s]: 06 FEB 2016

Comments