Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Center Review- La Sierra University (Riverside, CA)

Proctors: They were friendly. Did their job well in keeping everybody separated by one chair between each test taker and verified materials that were brought into the room.

Facilities: Test Center was located off campus in a small strip mall in a small building owned by the school. Clean and comfortable but kind of chilly. Take a sweater.

What kind of room: it was a big open room with various long tables as opposed to desks. There were about 5 test takers at each table with a chair in between each.

How many in the room: I think there were about 25 people

Desks: None, just long tables.

Left handed accommodations: Not sure what this means but, ok,sure.

Parking: ample parking.

Time elapsed from arrival to test: about 20 minutes

Irregularities or mishaps: I initially thought the test was on campus so I was wandering around campus looking for the test center. When I finally arrived to the testing center, they said it was off campus. I was almost late. Another thing that happened was that some guy showed up without a passport photo. He wanted to leave to go get a picture as required and they would not let him because he would have been late. He was unable to test that day.

Would you test here again?: no, I took my LSAT the first time here and the second time I went about a half hour further to get to another testing center. I'll review that one later.

Date of Exam: June 2015