Tempe/Mesa/PHX, AZ

brianoleagabrianoleaga Free Trial Member
Anybody from this area interested in starting a study group? I will be taking the Blueprint LSAT course in April and supplementing it with 7sage

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    There are a few of us in the Phoenix area but nothing's been solidifies yet. When will you be taking the test?
  • MikeyMangoodMikeyMangood Alum Member
    100 karma
    I'm in Tempe and would love to study with y'all. @stepharizona and I are both prepping for June 2016. I work a lot, so my studying happens a little in the evenings and mainly on the weekends. What about you?
  • brianoleagabrianoleaga Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    I'll be taking the test in June. My schedule is pretty much open, I quit work on Monday and will only be committed to school 2 days out of the week.
    3197 karma
    @MikeyMangood said:
    I'm in Tempe and would love to study with y'all.
    We should try to get some weekend work in. I am on the West side but can meet downtown and occasionally in Tempe, at the very least we can get some review in via hangouts or something. I really need to lock it down. Or Ill be back to September.
  • brianoleagabrianoleaga Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    Ill Be starting full fledged on Monday. I'll message you guys my facebook so that we can keep in contact
    3197 karma
    Hey @brianoleaga and @MikeyMangood ill be into the PT phase strong when I get back from my birthday, so April 12 Want to set up a day we all meet or something?
    100 karma
    I'd like that. I'm available any time on the weekends, but during the week it would have to be in the evening.
    3197 karma
    ok sounds good @MikeyMangood Ill message you next week to see about schedules.
  • drecupcakedrecupcake Alum Member
    33 karma
    Hey everyone-just saw this. I'm in south Phoenix but have a car so can meet anywhere. If you have a study schedule/arranged group meeting time I'd love to meet with some people to go over everything. Def struggling the most with LR and questions stems so I'd love some study tips for that. @stepharizona @MikeyMangood @brianoleaga
    3197 karma
    We havent yet, but I was just about to email Mike to see if you guys were available to start meeting on Sundays. We can meet at ASU Downtown this Sunday, and then Burton Barr next Sunday. I have study rooms reserved 1-5 at both. We can meet maybe review a test?

Im not sure. But I know @MikeyMangood said he was avail on weekends.
    100 karma
    I'm traveling back from California this Sunday so I probably won't be able to make it, but next Sunday would be great.
    3197 karma
    Hey
    @drecupcake said:
    @MikeyMangood @brianoleaga
    Hey guys I moved to September in early May so I am back to styuding so I thought I would check to see if we could get something set up.

Maybe we can practice meeting at ASU downtown (free parking on weekends) and doing a test in one of the meeting rooms in the Library. We can use the @"7Sage Admin" proctor app. I will be into the test phase within the next week or two.

If we practice meeting at 8:30 we can actually get into full game day shape.
  • drecupcakedrecupcake Alum Member
    33 karma
    Hey @stepharizona sorry I just saw this, 7sage hasn't been emailing me to notify when I get messages unless I'm just missing them. Unfortunately I just moved back to California so I'm studying here for the September date. Totally willing to char via Skype though over PTs and problems!