Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Ultimate+

notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
in General 1049 karma
Hi All,

I am currently signed up for the Ultimate package with 7Sage. After taking some time off, I am back to studying for LSAT. I noticed that 7Sage now has Ultimate+ (sorry if this has been out for a while and has already been discussed, but I just noticed it recently). Is an upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate+ recommended? For anyone who has upgraded and been through the new offering, please let me know your thoughts and recommendations.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited March 2016 27823 karma
    I started out with Ultimate+ so can’t really speak to the upgrade. From my understanding, the main difference is that the higher you go, the more access you get to explanations for the more difficult questions. So with Ultimate, I think you probably get up to the level four difficulty questions, and with + you also get the level 5 curve breakers. @"Dillon A. Wright" is really good about responding to these types of questions and would know much better than me all the benefits of an upgrade.
  • runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    A key benefit of the upgrade is that you get access to the video explanations for the newest tests (73-77), in addition to access to more difficult problem sets. The price/benefit equation is different for everyone, but it's definitely nice to have the explanations to the most recent tests.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @runiggyrun said:
    A key benefit of the upgrade is that you get access to the video explanations for the newest tests (73-77), in addition to access to more difficult problem sets.
    Plus you'll receive a a month or two of extended access over what you currently have (for me it says +2, but I am 2 levels down). So depending on how much time you took off vs. how much time you'll need to study, plus the additional months of access it might be worth it. But if you were taking advantages of the sales on PTs, you might not need the extra time, or access.
  • notwilliamwallacenotwilliamwallace Alum Member
    1049 karma
    I agree. For now, it seems like it's worth it to upgrade. Thanks for your help guys. Much appreciated.