Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Course Questions

nfrank55nfrank55 Free Trial Member
in General 6 karma
I am considering purchasing a course for 7sage. I was wondering which course packets include video explanations for answers to Logical Reasoning questions for PrepTests 1-38.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27858 karma
    I just checked the course packages @nfrank55 and it doesn't actually say for tests 1-38. I guess that either means that questions in that range are available with all packages, or else they're open to the public. That would be my best guess anyway.

LR explanations are what I originally signed up for as well. I started watching the LG explanations on youtube and quickly realized this is the place I needed to be if I was serious about achieving my target score. The prospect of having a detailed explanation for every question was really attractive. What I've discovered though is that after I finished the curriculum, I've had pretty sparse use for them. Sorry JY! With 7Sage's methods, we really try to figure things out for ourselves, and the curriculum equips us to that really successfully. Anyway, if you're interested in trying it out without investing too much, the starter package is all you really need to get going with the curriculum. Once you've got that, they've got an option to upgrade if you decide you like it.
    27858 karma
    Just did some more digging @nfrank55 and it looks like explanations for LR beings with PT 17. So 1 - 16 explanations aren't available yet, but there are tons of posts and extensive discussions about many questions. For anything with no explanation, you can always post in the forums and get really insightful responses from a lot of different people.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14100 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" Thanks for answering! You're right - we currently only have LR explanations for PTs 17 - 77. LG and RC explanations are all there though.

And I'm really happy to know that you're answering the LR questions on your own. The videos will always be there for you when you get really stuck or when you want to confirm your line of reasoning. Best to force yourself to figure it out though. Keep it up!
    27858 karma
    I learned from the best @"J.Y. Ping" !