Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the Problem Sets

cmtywrkrcmtywrkr Alum Member
edited May 2016 in General 40 karma
I just started my LSAT course and noticed that the PSETs suggest using paper versions of the exercise questions. I've been using the videos, but it definitely does not mimic the right testing conditions. Also, I have tried searching the PSET questions in the Answer Bank, but I can't seem to find them. Does someone know where I can find paper versions of the questions?

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Do you mean the printed tests? You can find them most easily on Amazon. Most are grouped into books of 10. Then you just look up the Drill questions by their corresponding info PT 36.3.12 Would be PrepTest 36, section 3, question 12.

39-50 are unpublished and difficult to find (not to mention expensive)

72-77 are individual tests that you can purchase.

Hope that helps you.
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    Kudos for you to recognize that drilling is best on paper! There are great posts about how to get the most out of utilizing the bound test groupings provided by LSAC after their ban on PDF sales.
    @"Nicole Hopkins" has great advice on investing in the best eraser (seriously) and @allison.gill.sanford has great advice about making friends at her local copy shop. If anyone can help find those discussion links for OP - greatly appreciated:)
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Once you have the paper tests, you can also use an a app on your phone to create PDFs (by taking pictures) or if you have a scanner at home, you can scan them before you take them.

Allison had shared that she had to copy them all herself because of copyright vs having the staff do it for her. And white erasers are amazing for erasing used tests.

Someone also had suggested using transparency film to be able to drill on sections multiple times.