Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Course Required Time

Cart3r_JonCart3r_Jon Alum Member
in General 9 karma
Hello all,

I will be enrolling in the Ultimate package program in the coming weeks. What I'm concerned about however, is how long most ppl normally take to get through the 7Sage program with substantive results? Is 16 weeks enough time or will I need more?

In addition, I already have a copy of the LSAT Trainer and seem to have observed that there is a consensus in favor of the LR methods taught therein. Is it recommended to substitute the Trainers LR method for 7sage?

Comments

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    The pace you move at really sepends on your own level of understanding and natrual abilities. You can use the study schedule feature to see how long the recomended amount of time is, but you do not want rush the fundimentals.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27828 karma
    To provide some perspective, I've studied a little over a year now. I've finally broken into the 170s, but I don't think I could have done it much faster under optimal conditions. Time also depends on your target score. If you're aiming for 170s, 16 weeks won't cut it unless you're of borderline genius intellect. For most of us, this test is overcome through dedication, disciplined study habits, grit, and as much time as it takes.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    If you're aiming for 170s, 16 weeks won't cut it unless you're of borderline genius intellect.
    I am not sure that is true. I have seen a number of people that had a low 150 diagnostic, get to the 170 mark in 16 weeks, but they all seemed to studied 40-50 hours a week and completed over 30 PTs. They all also had a knack for one part of the test, that gave them an advantage, but far from borderline genius intellect. They also all took their time learning the fundamentals, which I think is a key. If you take your time, really learn those at the beginning you dont fall into the trap many of us did, of having to relearn those once we realize we've made a misstep by rushing.

But I dont think most people have the stamina to be that dedicated and really learn slowly and thoroughly at the beginning.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27828 karma
    @stepharizona said:
    I have seen a number of people that had a low 150 diagnostic, get to the 170 mark in 16 weeks
    Well, they’re still way smarter than I am anyway!