Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Being Productive during Wait

westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
in General 3788 karma
Hi guys,

I was wondering if its recommended to do some light studying during the wait period or to just have 3 weeks off while waiting for the scores to arrive. I have studied the LSATs for almost 2 years but am still concerned if my skills would deteriorate if I didn't do some studying within the three weak period.

Comments

• Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    @westcoastbestcoast said:
    concerned if my skills would deteriorate if I didn't do some studying within the three weak period.
    No they're not going anywhere.

I vote 3 week vacation!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Yeah, take it easy. You might be surprised to find that you'll be sharper than ever once you come back. (If you come back!)
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    I've actually taken 3 week breaks during study and came back and scored my highest PT scores ever. Just relax xoxoxo
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    3 weeks isn't enough time to cause signification deterioration of skills that you've acquired over the last 2 years. Relax, hit the beach, and forget about the LSAT.
  • westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma
    Alright break time it is! Thank you for the responses everyone. Time to reunite with friends that I have avoided while studying for lsats haha
  • David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7286 karma
    If you're applying this fall, this might be a good time to begin your essays or draw up your list of schools.