Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples of challenging relative ordering

pi34pi34 Free Trial Member
in General 20 karma
Anyone know of any games that are challenging relative ordering? I have a packet with several relative ordering games [that I generally consider easy but sometimes prone to really silly errors], but I recently read some of the Manhattan LSAT book and they did PT51S4G2 which is substantially harder than others I have seen. In the end, I got it all right, but I'm trying to reinforce the chapter now.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I would recommend going into the LG section of the 7Sage app and then find any sequencing with conditional rules or sequencing with a twist games. Those tend to be the more difficult versions of the basic sequencing games.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Like @Pacifico said, focus on the "with a twist" games or the ones with tons of conditional rules. You can also try the sequencing/grouping games.
  • pi34pi34 Free Trial Member
    20 karma
    I appreciate it! Thanks! JY Actually PM'd me [or made a sidebar pop up] and told me about that! Definitely a good way to go about it.