Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

purchased starter

sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
in General 1501 karma
I had watched a few lessons before purchasing the starter package. Do I need to start over from the beginning- is there any difference in what I watched up until purchasing? ...if that makes sense.

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @dytmom_3x Welcome! Are you referring to the free trial? If you started from the beginning there's no need to start over. If not, I would start over. Everything builds as you get further into the curriculum. You don't want to get further and realize you don't understand or you missed something. Hope this answers your question.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited June 2016 11542 karma
    WELCOME!!! and yes please start from the beginning unless you mean watching the welcome to 7sage trial. and follow the study scheduler provided :)
  • BruiserWoodsBruiserWoods Member Inactive ⭐
    1706 karma
    I would watch from the beginning and DO NOT start testing until you have thoroughly watched, taken notes on, and understand the Blind Review Method <3
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Yeah, you definitely want to start at the beginning. The grammar stuff may seem mundane, but it's actually one of the most important things once you get the logic down. I'd recommend revisiting that once you've completed the curriculum. Referential phrasing and convoluted grammatical structure is what makes a lot of the most challenging questions challenging.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Yep you will also have check marks next to the one you already completed in the trial, so that helps but start at the beginning, it doesn't hurt to see that all again.