Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study plan/Starter vs Premium

mes08mes08 Alum Member
edited October 2014 in General 578 karma
I completed the 7sage starter course to prepare for the September LSAT, but I'm pretty sure I'll be taking it again in December. In order to continue studying, I was considering upgrading to the Premium course. However, before making the purchase, can someone please tell me in more detail what the Premium course can additionally offer me? Specifically, I want to know which additional PTs with full explanation are offered. I was debating on upgrading vs buying a few of the latest PTs and just reviewing the lessons from the Starter course. Any thoughts/advice for preparing my study schedule as well as the pros/cons of just buying more PTs rather than upgrading would be immensely appreciated :)

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Hi there!

Premium has PTs 36 - 57, all with video explanations. Everything else is generally the same as Starter.

Note that when you upgrade a course, from Starter to Premium or Premium to Ultimate, your access period goes up by one month. Upgrading from Starter to Ultimate increases your access period by two months.