Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR question

Coolmama09Coolmama09 Alum Member
in General 156 karma
After BR, should I watch still watch the explanation videos of the 1. non-circled questions I got correct with 100% confidence and the ones I circled and got right with no answer change? Thank you!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Watch the videos for the ones you don't get to 100% confidence on in BR and for your confidence errors. For the most part, those are the only ones I'll watch, but sometimes there are definitely those that pop up that I know I've got and just want a second opinion on.
  • Coolmama09Coolmama09 Alum Member
    edited July 2016 156 karma
    Thx CGR!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" This. After one of my PTs, I tried watching the videos for every single LR, LG, and RC question. It took 5 days to BR that test...
  • TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma
    I usually watch the explanations for answer choices for the questions that I'm not 100% certain of after BR. But I would advise you to at least watch the stimulus breakdown part of the video for the ones that YOU DO get correct, so that way you can compare your reasoning of the argument to the way they do it!
  • Ron SwansonRon Swanson Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    1650 karma
    Just to echo what everyone else said: I generally just watch videos for ones I get wrong or got right on a guess. Other times I'll watch a video for a question that I'm confident I got right, but just to hear why J.Y. says a certain answer choice is wrong.

Sometimes you just intuitively know that one answer choice is wrong but you can't put your finger on why it's wrong. It has definitely helped me to hear J.Y. explain why that uncertain answer choice is actually wrong
  • Coolmama09Coolmama09 Alum Member
    156 karma
    @MrSamIam omg that is painful!!! and also feel great to know I'm not alone!
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    @Coolmama09 Yeah, some of us just get the OCD bug right after PTing and feel that we need to watch the video for every single question :). Just remember, that additional time spent reviewing what you already know could be spent learning what you do not yet know (in other words, getting questions wrong on another PT and learning from those mistakes).