PT31.S2.Q03 - announcement for a television program

Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
edited August 2016 in Logical Reasoning 1762 karma
https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-31-section-2-question-03/
I just had to stop drilling for a second because I came across this question and was amazed at how incredibly sexist it is. Shame
on the lsat writer smdh. There are 3 answer choices that made me lol and take a big swig of coffee.

Anyway back to drilling.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @nanchito Just took a look at it... And yup, that does seem pretty sexist. I've seen another bad one in the same (sexist) vein. I forget which one it is, but it is definitely in the older LSATS. Shame on the LSAT writer, lol.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Lol "anyway back to drilling" girl you better not be sidetracked by this stuff during the actual LSAT lol I'm sure you won't though :)
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Alum Member
    1762 karma
    @montaha.rizeq nope. BUT i'd atleast write and underline "What year is this, or stupid!!!" on the page.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    When you are trying to remain logical during LR, but there are sexist questions....

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27853 karma
    Yeah some of those older tests have some really funny quirks. I particularly like all the computer and tech questions. There's one in 36 that argues that online news is going to hurt newspaper sales. And it's a weaken question, lol. It's intended to be an easy question, but the correct answer is something like, "people don't just like to read the news, they like to dick around and procrastinate too." Uh, what LSAT!?
    11542 karma
    Ok guys enough of the spoilers!!! @"Cant Get Right" @nanchito
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27853 karma
    Sorry @montaha.rizeq . Probably going to be posting lots of spoilers now actually. Guess you’ll just have to stay off the forums for awhile, just to be safe;)
    11542 karma
    Nice try @"Cant Get Right" . Hermione and I strongly disapprove.