Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Before purchasing the ultimate+ program

Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
edited November 2019 in General 1058 karma
Hey guys! This is my first post here and I have a quick question. Anyone from the admin staff from 7sage would be even more helpful. I am about to purchase the ultimate+ program and what I'm primarily going to be focusing on are obviously all of the PT explanations. Now, I will only have access to PTs up to PT 77 but I know explanations for PT 78 will be released shortly. And PT 79, 80 and so on during my 16 months of access. So will these new PTs that were not available at the time of ultimate+ purchase be automatically included to PTs I will have access to as they come along? Or will I have to purchase each newer PT separately? If anyone has the answers to this, please help me out! Thank you guys :)

[Admin note: Ultimate+ includes 12 months now]

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Hi and welcome to 7sage!!! While I'm not an admin I'm pretty sure once you're ultimate+ you're automatically able to view any pt explanation JY does. For example, the C2 explanation was recently done by JY and all ultimate+ members automatically had access. Hope this helps :)
  • Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma
    @montaha.rizeq Hey Montaha, thanks so much!!! :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Hey @kimht90 . It took some digging, but I found this announcement from awhile back which addresses this exact question. So here it is, straight from the admins. Welcome to 7Sage!

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/7726/changes-to-lsat-ultimate-course
  • Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" , you're very, very kind. I think I'm falling in love with this community already.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @kimht90 said:
    I think I'm falling in love with this community already.
    We've summoned another one, @"Alex Divine"
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @kimht90 said:
    you're very, very kind. I think I'm falling in love with this community already.
    @montaha.rizeq

:) Yassss! This sounds like me a month ago...The good news is I only have begun to love 7Sage more!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    No problem @kimht90 . This is a pretty unique place, it’s basically all good here. We've completely avoided all the trolls and asshats that usually ruin everything for everyone.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Just adding on here to confirm that you'll be able to access all of the new PTs that get added over time! By the time we stop adding PTs to Ultimate+, I can assure you you won't be studying for the LSAT anymore. :)