Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gathering Input for the rest of my Studying until Sept LSAT

edited August 2016 in General 84 karma
I've been PT'ing in the 176+ range for my last few PTs, and at this point, I feel that I'm running out of PT material. I still haven't taken 63 to 77, which I am obviously trying to save for taking throughout August and September. So, I am taking about two PTs a week or one PT every three days. I'm not sure what to do on the days off, when I'm not taking a full PT. What do you recommend? Should I take 1-3 full sections on off days? Just drill a few games/passages/LR questions? Again, I only have a few untouched PTs left. Maybe a few in the 20s and 30s.

What do you think?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @"Navas de Tolosa" said:
    What do you recommend?
    First congrats on the 176+!! that's legit...second, NOTHING. You do nothing but breathe on days off. You hear me?
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @montaha.rizeq said:
    First congrats on the 176+!! that's legit...second, NOTHING. You do nothing but breathe on days off. You hear me?
    YES! Really use those days off to relax and recharge your mental battery.

...and congrats on the 176+ I'm jealous :)
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma
    Have you thought about bumping up to September?
  • 84 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" I am taking on Sept 24!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    edited August 2016 27823 karma
    Oh my bad @"Navas de Tolosa" , for some reason I was reading it as December. Okay good!
  • runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    Congratulations on the 176 average!
    And I echo the suggestions of others - do whatever you need to do to not freak yourself out before the test. Your knowledge is all there, the mastery is there, the sharpness is there and they'll stay there with 2 PT's a week.
    The only thing standing between you and that 176 on the real thing is your mental game. Not a couple of extra sections of drilling, not a quick revisit of the curriculum, but how closely you'll be able to replicate your PT performance on the real day. So, do whatever you like to do to stay calm, cool and in control and direct all the nervous energy of waiting for D-day into something positive.
  • 84 karma
    Thank you for all of this advice! @runiggyrun @"Alex Divine" @montaha.rizeq
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    I use my day off for 2 things:
    1) Drilling whatever it is that my BR revealed I am lacking in.
    2) Relaxing - can't afford to burn out the week before the test.