Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos not playing for me help!

So my laptop broke today and I'm using a new computer but I can't get the videos to play! They load but when I click play it doesn't move! I've tried playing with the cookies, clearing the cache, and re-downloading flash player nothing works. It seems that youtube videos do not work either. I have tried Firefox and Safari. Anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2016 23929 karma
    Have you tried going to "Settings" > and clicking "use flash player" and see if that works?
  • LibertyKokoLibertyKoko Member
    61 karma
    Yea. It randomly started working once I restarted my computer. It's good now. I feel dumb, back to LSAT studying! Yay
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @koleskia said:
    Yea. It randomly started working once I restarted my computer. It's good now. I feel dumb, back to LSAT studying! Yay
    Haha! Don't sweat it. Something like this just happened to me a couple of nights ago.
  • SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    @koleskia said:
    It randomly started working once I restarted my computer
    Lol, I was going to suggest you do this and/or log back in and out but didn't want to seem like I knew what I was talking about because when it comes to this stuff, I barely know what to do after restarting the computer haha :P