Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weight of score among sections

kendallcfisherkendallcfisher Alum Member
edited May 2014 in General 40 karma
Hi guys,
Do you have any idea how the sections affect the overall score? I just took a PT and got a 160, while completely bombing the Logic Games (like I only got 6 correct in the entire section -__-). I'm obviously drilling them and I normally don't do that badly, but I was just wondering what score you think I might expect if I were to do better in that section.
Thanks!!

Comments

• CFC152436CFC152436 Alum Member
    edited May 2014 284 karma
    You can figure this out using your raw score (however many correct you got out of 101) and the scoring chart released by the LSAC. Use this link: http://www.cambridgelsat.com/resources/data/consolidated-score-conversion-charts/

A 160 means you probably got between 73-75 questions correct. Depending on the test, if you were to get 16 correct on the Logic Games instead of 6, you're score would be around 165, 166 (depends on each individual test). If you were to get 20 correct, you'd be in the 170s.

Long story short: a 160 with only 6 correct on the LG section is phenomenal. Logic games, because they are so repetitive, are the easiest questions to improve on. Put some practice in (7sage has awesome LG lessons!) and you have a really good chance of hitting 170+.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @kendallcfisher: Um, I love your dog. And I think your dog loves me.
  • kendallcfisherkendallcfisher Alum Member
    40 karma
    Thank you CFC! I'm definitely just focusing on LGs now for this final stretch. Thanks for the link!!

Al, he loves you too.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    I knew it! :)