Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT picture perfection?

esteeroseesteerose Alum Member
in General 382 karma
Did you guys use a passport photo to upload for your ticket, or did you take a really good selfie at home?

Comments

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma
    Passport pic - can't go wrong. But I did this before LSAC became fancy and made everyone upload their pic to the website.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    I've done the passport photo before. I heard of the new upload part, but I haven't looked into it much. Is that mandatory?
    11542 karma
    @nanchito said:
    Is that mandatory?
    Yea, they started doing this recently. It's more convenient IMO and now buying a passport type photo isn't exactly necessary if you can take a picture yourself that resembles a passport photo.
  • AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    I just had my friend take a pic of me against a white wall. Bam! But as @montaha.rizeq says can't go wrong with a passport pic :)
    11542 karma
    Haha that's how it's done! @"Alex Divine"
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma
    Yeah, I just did a selfie. Blank white background, plenty of light, appropriate framing, and good to go.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Selfie works, but I took the passport photo route. Just remember that the picture should show how you'll look on test day (glasses, facial hair, etc.).
  • Anna MarieAnna Marie Alum Member
    210 karma
    And don't forget: the deadline for changing your photo before the September test is August 30!