Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next step... Drill LR sections vs PT

dreamvilledreamville Member
in General 99 karma
I just recently exhausted all of the games from the LG bundle and went back through the one's that gave me issues up to 5 to 6X over, re-doing them again and again/referring to the video breakdown, until I felt I had the hang of it. All of this has taken a couple months of LG-exclusive focus. I've improved and although not perfect, I think I'm at a point where I can move into the next phase. The plan is to take a few days to revisit my notes on LR/RC from the CC in an effort to refresh myself after time spent essentially in LG boot camp.

I feel the next step should be to either take LR sections from the older PTs or begin full PTs from 36 and up. I'm aware that opinions vary regarding drilling LR by complete sections or by specific question types. For those who have done both, has one helped your improvement more?

Also, is drilling LR sections and question types before or after beginning full PT phase more a preference or are there strong reasons to do one before/after?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @dreamville ,

Hey,
    so I think the answer is you should do both. Do timed LR sections and drill the question types you are having trouble with. I like to use the analytics feature to let me know what I need to work on, and then go back and drill those specific types.