Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I reach it?

Kikster731Kikster731 Alum Member
Hi Everyone! I was hoping to get some advice on my situation,

I am currently PT around 150, an upwards trend from the start of my PT's from 145 (timing issues) and have hit 150/152 consistently on my past 5 tests. However, I have been blind reviewing around 165. Is it possible to get my score at least up to a 155 or so by the September date?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2016 23929 karma
    @Kikster731 said:
    Is it possible to get my score at least up to a 155 or so by the September date?
    Is it possible, yes.

Would I count it on it. No, personally I wouldn't. It is hard to gain 5 points consistently within a month.

Though, I guess it depends on where you are missing a majority of your points. If you are missing a ton on logic games, I would recommend doing a LG intensive in which you focus on LGs for a couple weeks while minimally drilling the other sections. This way you can get some of the low hanging fruit. That will probably be the best way to get the 5 points, but that is only if you are missing a ton of points there.

If you can BR to a 165, I am inclined to think that you absolutely have the potential for that score. So you may want to consider postponing until December so you can realize that score and make it a reality. Why go in trying to get a 155 when you are fully capable of a 165!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma
    Yeah, I'd recommend withdrawing from September. You're going to need everything to go right on test day and that just never happens. Don't even worry about it though, you're in a great position to absolutely crush it in December.
  • MrSamIamMrSamIam Inactive ⭐
    2086 karma
    Chances are you'll end up scoring a 155+ on one or two PTs. Is that enough to justify sitting the test in September? Absolutely not.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    Possible yes, but I wouldn't bet on it. Take your time.