Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic games

LsatbreakingnewsLsatbreakingnews Alum Member
in General 392 karma
I have the Cambridge games packet. What would be the best way for me to use them for a month of logic games only. Should I just go through them one by one or should I mix them. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma
    @Euthyphro you're going to get different opinions on this. Some people drill like games and some people drilled mixed games. I've done it both ways and I prefer mixed because you do get used to doing a certain type of game and you probably aren't paying attention to what type of board game, etc. is needed to complete the game just because you already know the game type you're doing. With mixed games you'll be able to better see how you'll react on test day because you probably won't have 4 like games. You need to know how to react for each game type. I think it might be beneficial to drill a like game type if you have a specific one you're struggling with, but only in the beginning. Just my opinion, but I only have the Cambridge LR packets so it was too tedious for me to pick and choose which like LG to drill, therefore, I just started from PT1 and worked my way through.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27858 karma
    I found that working them through in sequence, PT 1 - 35, worked fine. I really don't like working them by game type beyond the intro curriculum. Figuring out the kind of game you're playing is arguably more important than any other aspect of LG and drilling by type denies you that challenge.