Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviewing your PT scores

CL.ValeraCL.Valera Alum Member
in General 22 karma
Hello! So, I took the 2007 PT and I am checking each answer regardless of whether I got it riht or wrong. Is this a good idea? I feel like it's taking up too much time (I'm behind a week). Should I just check those that I got wrong/skipped?

Comments

• citizenkanyecitizenkanye Member
    74 karma
    Are you referring to blind review? If so, blind review is about reviewing only the answers you circled while writing the test. A very thorough blind review involves doing through entire test again untimed. It's ultimately your call, but I think the extra time you're spending going through the entire test may prove to be worthwhile.
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma
    First and foremost, you should not know which questions you got right or wrong until after you've reviewed your test. That is really really important. If you know the answers you really may as well not even bother. It's tough to delay seeing your score, but you've just got to do it.

That aside, you definitely don't want to go through the entire test. Blind review is meant to not only work through your mistakes but also to identify the kinds of mistakes you're making. If you missed something you felt certain about, that's really important to know. That tells you what your real weaknesses are, and you use that information to know what you need to improve on before you take your next PT. You deny yourself that information if you work back through the entire test. So definitely only review the questions you feel uncertain about.