Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lsat trainer.

LsatbreakingnewsLsatbreakingnews Alum Member
edited September 2016 in General 392 karma
Hi guys, after advanced logic I ended up skipping the logic games lessons because I wanted to focus on just lr. I am now going to start the logic games part of the curriculum (I have just done linear games). I was wondering if I would miss out on anything by just doing the reading comprehension and LR section on the trainer and skipping the logic games (because I want to use 7sage solely for that). What do you think, and are the lessons interlaced in anyway in the trainer?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma
    @Euthyphro said:
    What do you think, and are the lessons interlaced in anyway in the trainer?
    Eh, they're similar and the section is highly useful, but I think you'd be ok skipping it.
    That said, I think you'd be missing out on a few things. One being just getting a different perspective on things. The LG section(s) of the Trainer kind of helped me with my thinking. Also things like the distributions part are really helpful. I personally wouldn't skip it.
  • citizenkanyecitizenkanye Member
    74 karma
    Yeah, I really liked the LG section of the Trainer as well, because it gave me a solid foundation on which to build my skills using the 7sage LG curriculum. It's worth at least skimming through for sure.